Situated within the grounds of St Mark’s Hospital lies the very impressive St. Mark’s Hospital Church.
It was built in 1873 with money from John Hibbert of Braywick for the poor of Maidenhead in the grounds of Cookham (later Maidenhead) Union Workhouse.
St Marks Hospital Church is off Courthouse Road and in the ground of St Marks Hospital.
St Mark’s Hospital Church, St Mark’s Rd, Maidenhead SL6 6DT
One Comment Add yours