Maidenhead Sailing Club is on Lakeside on Summerleaze Road. The lake is about 51 acres and there are organised races most weeks throughout the year.
St Mary’s Church can be found tucked away at the bottom of the High Street, at the rear of Hinds Meadow car park and The Bear pub.
Maidenhead United Reformed Church has origins back into 1662, when the Rector of Henley left his living as a result of the Act of Uniformity
The Boy and Boat sculpture by Lydia Karpinska, standing at the junction of the High Street and King Street. The Boy and Boat stands at the top of the High Street, just outside the Methodist Chuuch.
York Stream runs right through the centre of Maidenhead and under the end of the High Street at Chapel Arches.
Commemorating those who were killed during the First and Second World Wars, this memorial is located outside the Town Hall in the centre of Maidenhead.
The memorial garden was originally provided in 1975 as a memorial to the late Alderman John Baker Maudsley CBE.
The new Amphitheatre area next to Maudsley Memorial Garden and created as part of the York Stream renovation project.