Situated within the grounds of St Mark’s Hospital lies the very impressive St. Mark’s Hospital Church.
St Luke’s church is one of five Anglican churches in Maidenhead, whose roots go back as far as 1865. The spire was put up in 1894.
The memorial garden was originally provided in 1975 as a memorial to the late Alderman John Baker Maudsley CBE.
The clock tower was put up in 1897 to commemorate Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee.
Maidenhead Bridge in all its glory with the new lighting making for some beautiful reflections in the River Thames.