St. Luke’s Church is a mid-Victorian building, just north of the centre of Maidenhead.
The opening ceremony was performed by the Bishop of Portsmouth, the Right Rev Dr Virtue, on 18th December 1884.
The clock tower was put up in 1897 to commemorate Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee.
Kidwells Park covers 3 hectares and is located just outside Maidenhead town centre.
Matrix Skate Park inside Kidwells Park
The art is by Gary Drostle and was commissioned in 2000 and certainly brightens up what would otherwise be a very dreary underpass!
On the outskirts of Maidenhead, near Cox Green lies Desborough Park and within it features the sculpture of Flora’s Garden
A statue in honour of Maidenhead resident Sir Nicholas Winton, on platform 3 at Maidenhead Railway station.
Maidenhead Thicket is a huge area near Pinkneys Green and it is owned by the National Trust and all open to the public all year around.
Maidenhead Bridge in all its glory with the new lighting making for some beautiful reflections in the River Thames.
Early morning sun creeping over the trees across a frosty Maidenhead Thicket