The Boundary walk is a yearly 13-mile walk around the borders of Maidenhead and organised by Maidenhead Rotary Club.
The footpath that runs by the side of the River Thames from Maidenhead Bridge to Cookham
Maidenhead Guards Club Park close to Maidenhead Bridge
Maidenhead Bridge in all its glory with the new lighting making for some beautiful reflections in the River Thames.
Maidenhead Rowing Club is located adjacent to Maidenhead Bridge and a short walk from Brunel’s railway bridge and sounding arch
Boulters Weir can be found at the far end of Ray Mill Island, on the east of Maidenhead. The Weir is only one of around 50 remaining on the River Thames.
Ray Mill Island’s name dates from when the Ray family managed a flourmill here. It was acquired by Maidenhead Council in the 1950’s
Brunels Bridge was designed by Great Western’s engineer, Isambard Kingdom Brunel. It was built in 1838 but not brought into use until 1 July 1839
The River Thames passes through Maidenhead on its way to London, passing landmarks such as Boulters Lock, Maidenhead Bridge and Brunels Bridge.
Rowing boats at rest besides the River Thames
The present 1912-built lock replaces those dating from the late 16th century and that of 1772 built by the Thames Navigation Commission.