Maidenhead Golf course lies just outside the town centre, and the course was opened for play on December 12, 1896.
Coopers Brick and Tile Works was established here by John Cooper in the early 1800s.
All Saints Cemetery was opened in 1888 was originally owned by The Maidenhead Cemetery Company and came into RBWM Council ownership during the 1950s.
Baby to the large Maidenhead Thicket, Little Thicket is located on Canon Court Road close to Clair’s Court School. Lots of snaking footpaths in woodland, situated close to the A4.
Grenfell Park was donated to the town in 1897 by Lord Desborough (William Grenfell) to mark Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee.
The nature centre houses displays and exhibitions on wildlife, sustainability and local history.
Maidenhead Guards Club Park close to Maidenhead Bridge
The memorial garden was originally provided in 1975 as a memorial to the late Alderman John Baker Maudsley CBE.
Kidwells Park covers 3 hectares and is located just outside Maidenhead town centre.
Matrix Skate Park inside Kidwells Park
On the outskirts of Maidenhead, near Cox Green lies Desborough Park and within it features the sculpture of Flora’s Garden
The Sir Nicholas Winton Memorial Garden at Oaken Grove Park, opened on July 14th 2017 by Theresa May who was Prime Minister at the time